Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your techniques to handle misbehaving students?

2 posters

Go down

What are your techniques to handle misbehaving students? Empty What are your techniques to handle misbehaving students?

Post by 42Satesiri094 Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:09 pm

To cope with students with misbehaviour is quite difficult. However, we as teachers need to deal with them effectively and properly. Actually, the ways to handle the situation are varied. First, using eye contact is the easiest way to manage misbehaviour. Another strategy is proximity control. The stretegy is very useful and recommended to be applied in classroom. Let's share your strategies!

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are your techniques to handle misbehaving students? Empty Re: What are your techniques to handle misbehaving students?

Post by 32Wachirawit070 Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:12 pm

Hitting students is one of my techniques to control the class. I am joking. When the class goes messy, I always pretend to be quiet. At that moment, students would notice that why I am quiet, and all of them would turn their attention to me. This technique is really effective. But, I would like to tell you that do not use this as always.

Wachirawit 070 3EN
32Wachirawit070
32Wachirawit070
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down