Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are tuition necessary for students?

+2
42Areerat044
41Pimchanok075
6 posters

Go down

Are tuition necessary for students? Empty Are tuition necessary for students?

Post by 41Pimchanok075 Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:55 am

In my opinion, although some people say that extra classes put too much pressure on students, they can't deny that these additional classes are crucial for students. Surprisingly, taking tutorial classes are particularly useful in improving student's learning skills, such as student's confidence and student's performance. Therefore, students must take a tutorial class after school.

Pimchanok 075 4EN
41Pimchanok075
41Pimchanok075
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Are tuition necessary for students? Empty Re: Are tuition necessary for students?

Post by 42Areerat044 Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:53 pm

For my point of view, in a real situation is yes, They've to pay a lot for better opportunity to study but I don't wan't it be like that. For real world it's hard to make anythings good and fair as we need but we can try to make it better little by little and it might be success.

Areerat 044 3EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Are tuition necessary for students? Empty Re: Are tuition necessary for students?

Post by 42hathaichanok040 Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:34 pm

For me, Having extra tuition class is not necessary.  Students can learn well if they spend some time attending and performing well in class. I believe that every teacher works hard in order to give the knowledge to their students as much as they can. So, if students pay attention to the class and ask what they do not understand, They will not need to have tuition class. Students will have more time to play and enjoy the activity that they want.

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
42hathaichanok040
42hathaichanok040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Temsiri054 Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:05 pm

Absolutely for some groups of students.
The focus of tutoring will be on children with special needs, such as Learning disability children or even other types of special children.
They need to learn more after school based on the learning ability level of them.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:38 pm

I don't understand what your question really is. I think it is about tuition fee students have to pay for! Am I right? Anyway, I don't think it is right for students in basic education system to pay for tuition fee! The government should provide students with the equal opportunity to learn regardless of their different social statuses. Honesty not corruption is important for doing so, because a large amount of money will be spent on education! However, it has been a good idea that those who want specialization in some fields in university have to pay for their studies!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:37 pm

It is not necessary for taking tuition it’s all depend on your study. If you are not getting good marks in your study and want extra help then Tuition can help you to learn and develop a lot more than normal school studying hours. But nowadays, many students prefer to go tuition because they believe it can help them achieve success and also allows them to gain more knowledge.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum