Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like to teach elementary school students, junior high school students or senior high school students?

2 posters

Go down

Would you like to teach elementary school students, junior high school students or senior high school students? Empty Would you like to teach elementary school students, junior high school students or senior high school students?

Post by 42Satesiri094 Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Obviously, I love teaching junior high school and senior high school students. Due to my personality, I cannot gel with elementary children. Whenever I go out for camps at elementary schools, I am always worried. To teach kids is very hard for me. However, when it comes to high school, I feel more comfortable. That is to say, I can gel with high school students easier. What about you? Please share your perspectives!

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Would you like to teach elementary school students, junior high school students or senior high school students? Empty Re: Would you like to teach elementary school students, junior high school students or senior high school students?

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:33 pm

From my experiences, I have taught only junior high school students. I do not good time with senior high school. So, i will choose junior high school. I think they are cute students for me. They are changing to be grown boys so i will teach them to be a good person. This includes teaching them the perfect content.

Jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down