Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What English teaching approach do you really like?

2 posters

Go down

What English teaching approach do you really like? Empty What English teaching approach do you really like?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Virtually, I like a number of English teaching approaches! Different approaches can help our student reach different goals! We as a teacher have to wisely select various kinds of English teaching approaches to meet our student needs. If I had to choose only one best approach, I would choose the approach of CLIL! I strongly believe that students can best learn through the content, particularly science! Through science, the teacher can get student engagement very easily, because it is very motivative! Most importantly, students just learn once, but get two at the same time! That is very cool!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What English teaching approach do you really like? Empty Re: What English teaching approach do you really like?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:07 pm

There are many teaching approaches which I have learned for two courses. Personally, I prefer CLT approach to teach my students. CLT is an approach to help students use English language in daily life. They can use easy of the the language use through my activity which scaffolds them to learn the language. They can apply a simple vocabulary in order to communicate with us. I think it is supported them by CLT approach style.

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down