Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think the analysis of errors in using written English is good for learning English?

Go down

Do you think the analysis of errors in using written English is good for learning English? Empty Do you think the analysis of errors in using written English is good for learning English?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:17 am

I have to admit that I like to analyze the sentences written by other people so that I can learn from them! My brain just works like this, and I do not really know why! Sometimes, I try to find some mistakes made by others! This is because I am trying to correct that by myself, and I will never make those mistakes just like them! I think it is a very good idea to be an observant person when learning a language so that we can notice how a certain language works! I do not intend to embarrass anyone when I correct their use of the English language, but it is our big responsibility to know and use the accurate English! This is all because we all are going to be role models of using English! In the future, we will feel a lot more embarrassed if the one who corrects you is not your classmate! However, it is even better to both fluent and accurate in using English!

Surayuth  069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down