Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your inpiration for learning English?

3 posters

Go down

What is your inpiration for learning English? Empty What is your inpiration for learning English?

Post by 41Theerapat020 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:18 pm

When I was a child, I like to play video games with my father. At that time, I couldn't understand any cut scenes in those video games.
It inspired me to wanna learn English to undertand the story in video games.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your inpiration for learning English? Empty Re: What is your inpiration for learning English?

Post by 32sirinapa072 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:32 pm

I would say my inspiration for learning English language is Justin Bieber. When I was grade seven, I was crazy about him. He is a cute guy and a good singer. At that time, I could not understand what he said or talked and the meaning of his song. So, he inspired to learn English because I want to understand what he was talking or the meaning of the lyrics.  

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your inpiration for learning English? Empty Re: What is your inpiration for learning English?

Post by 31Korakoach025 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:43 pm

I have been studying English for a while. At first, I thought being able to speak English is so posh! I learned English because I wanted to Look cool. At the end of the day, I realized that we have to learn English in order to explore the world. Being able to speak English helps us to explore the real world! What about you? Why you study English?

Korakoach 025 3EN
31Korakoach025
31Korakoach025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down