Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can the O-NET test measure learning progress and personal development?

3 posters

Go down

Can the O-NET test measure learning progress and personal development? Empty Can the O-NET test measure learning progress and personal development?

Post by 42tanawat055 Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:12 pm

In my opinion, learning progress and personal development cannot be assessed by the O-NET test because emphasizing the assessment of knowledge of particular subjects is not related to individuals’ overall learning development. Besides, measuring only the main subjects can be considered as a limited assessment. Although O-NET is important for overall GPAX in the Thai educational system, it includes only the main subject except for others. O-NET is still not able to evaluate learning progress and personal development.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can the O-NET test measure learning progress and personal development? Empty Re: Can the O-NET test measure learning progress and personal development?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:54 pm

No, the O-NET test cannot measure learning progress and personal developmen.t
O-NET test cause many students to become stressed because it is a test that is looked at when applying for college. In addition, when taking O-NET test students are timed. These two factors not only impact a student’s performance but a student’s motivation in school.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can the O-NET test measure learning progress and personal development? Empty Re: Can the O-NET test measure learning progress and personal development?

Post by 32suankaew044 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:27 pm

Personally, I don't think so.
The test tested on the things we barely learn in the classroom.
Moreover, it is not fair for us to take an exam on every subjects and calculate it into just one whole number.
If I cannot be good at math and they conclude that to my total score even I didn't apply for the faculty that suppose to use math, it is such a shame.

Suankaew 044 3EN

32suankaew044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down