Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to stop bullying in the classroom?

4 posters

Go down

How to stop bullying in the classroom? Empty How to stop bullying in the classroom?

Post by 42Wasinee066 Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 am

Bullying is considered as something very normal in children hood.
If we want to stop bullying, we should start to encourage that bullying is not a normal thing.
It is not funny for someone. So, in the classroom, children should know the effect of bullying or why they should not bully other people.
I think we can more or less stop bullying in the classroom.

Wasinee066 4EN
42Wasinee066
42Wasinee066
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How to stop bullying in the classroom? Empty Re: How to stop bullying in the classroom?

Post by 41chakkaphat007 Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:11 am

It's very important to install an anti-bullying mindset but this includes more than just teaching your student not to hit, shove or tease other students. All of students should learn that being critical and making hurtful jokes also are unhealthy and constitute bullying.

Chakkaphat007 4EN
41chakkaphat007
41chakkaphat007
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How to stop bullying in the classroom? Empty Re: How to stop bullying in the classroom?

Post by 32onpreeya048 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:46 pm

I used to be bullied when I was in primary school because I am obese. The boys in my room always shouted at me “the seal” or “the elephant”. I was so embarrassed but I could not do anything. What I do was shouting at them back. It was a bad experience. In my opinion, the best way how to stop bullying others is teaching children about how to behave.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Suchanat037 Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:49 pm

I think as a teacher, we are the first line pf defense against this type of negative behavior, and it's vitally important that we should protect our students- including from each other; if necessary. Then we should teach our students about bullying. Also, look for warning signs that someone is being bullied or someone is bullying another.

Suchanat 037 4EN

42Suchanat037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down