Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber bullying Versus Physical abusing, which one is the worst?

5 posters

Go down

Cyber bullying Versus Physical abusing, which one is the worst? Empty Cyber bullying Versus Physical abusing, which one is the worst?

Post by 41Thitiwad049 Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Could you imagine that you can be the target of the bully all the time?
Cyberbullying can take place everywhere, anytime, and the bully does not need to be face-to-face with victims. This means that Cyberbullying can be more vicious and crueler than physical abusing. Additionally, the mental damage is more dangerous than physical damage. The mental damage can ruin one’s life. Especially, the damage of cyber cannot be stopped by yourself. It is durable which hard to heal. Though your body does not feel anything, your mind directly receives the damages when someone bullies you and It also increases the risk of committed suicide.
In conclusion, I strongly believe cyberbullying is more dangerous than physical bullying because of its danger, durability, and consequences. As I mentioned before, cyberbullying can change the phycological appearances of people. So, do not forget to beware of its danger.
If your friend is being cyberbullied, do not dismiss their feelings

Thitiwad 049 4EN
41Thitiwad049
41Thitiwad049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Cyber bullying Versus Physical abusing, which one is the worst? Empty Re: Cyber bullying Versus Physical abusing, which one is the worst?

Post by 32sirinapa072 Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:54 am

It is a interesting topic. No one should deserve bullying and abusing. From my point of view, cyberbullying is the worst because it is the use of technology to harass, embrass and threaten to another people. It usually occurs on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. People who are cyberbully can hurt someone without directly facing and attacking a victim and it can occur every time.  

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Cyber bullying Versus Physical abusing, which one is the worst? Empty Re: Cyber bullying Versus Physical abusing, which one is the worst?

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:07 am

In my opinion, physical abusing is worse than cyberbullying.
You know what, physical abusing is problematic that everyone has to concern a lot because people who still abuse others have to fix their misbehavior.
I do not mean that people who bully others do not have to fix their misbehavior, we can control ourselves to avoid it by closing all of the devices. Do not worth it too much.

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Tapanee078 Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:13 pm

Personally, both of them are terrible. No one deserves those kinds of actions.
I think people nowadays think less before they do or speak something.
They do not realize that their actions would have bad consequences which can hurt other's minds and body.

Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Palida036 Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:51 pm

I think two of them are the bad things that no one deserves,both of them need to be fix.
For this topic, personally I think cyber bullying is the worst. Nowadays, technology become a bog role in our life, it make everything easy.Technology also one device we use to communicate to other people without face 2 face or a real personal person. Some people use this to hurt someone or some group want to hurt someone, they don't care for the effect because it doesn't show who are they.Also, some people do cyber bullying but they don't know themselves.

Palida 036 3EN
31Palida036
31Palida036
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down