Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you hope for in your classroom?

4 posters

Go down

What do you hope for in your classroom? Empty What do you hope for in your classroom?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:03 am

1. I hope to find the students involved in whatever they are doing, contributing to it and getting satisfaction from it on many levels of personality.
2. I hope to find the students comfortable and relaxed, even in the midst of intense intellectual activity or vigorous argument.
3. I hope to find that the students are listening to one another, and not just to the teacher. I also hope that they will be getting help and correction from one another, and not just from the teacher.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you hope for in your classroom? Empty Re: What do you hope for in your classroom?

Post by 42Praewpoy091 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 pm

Well, here are the lists for my future classroom:
1. I hope to manage my student behavior and encourage to have a positive perspective on the English lesson. This will lead to increased student interest.
2. I hope to facilitate my lesson well so that my learners could take part in my lesson and gain knowledge.
3. I hope to find the appropriate way to engage my students in learning my English lesson.  

Praewpoy 091 4EN
42Praewpoy091
42Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you hope for in your classroom? Empty Re: What do you hope for in your classroom?

Post by 41Nattakarn084 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:37 pm

1. I hope to engage my students when i teach them. Moreover, I can motivate them to have a positive perspective on the English language.
2. I hope to see the development of English skills after i taught them the lesson.

Nattakarn 084 4EN

41Nattakarn084
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Areerat044 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Every student needs creative spaces and tools. This could physical or digital, alone or in a group, with apps or saws, robotics or paint brushes, maker learning or academic, self-directed or outcomes-based. Creativity isn’t something that’s added on–it’s an honoring of a basic human need for self-expression and self-direction.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down