Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys love memes? What is your favorite one?

3 posters

Go down

Do you guys love memes? What is your favorite one? Empty Do you guys love memes? What is your favorite one?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:22 pm

I love meme as it is part of my life. Every day I must watch at least 1 meme so that I can go to sleep. My favorite meme is a gay meme from the Facebook page named Quality Content. I have seen many memes on Facebook, but most of them are the images of K-Pop and I'm really sick of it. I have to say that the real memes must be something more complicated so that the real memers would consider it as a meme. The meme with K-Pop image are not even considered as a meme and the real memers called them Normie. If you want to know the real meme, you can look for a meme that makes fun of a hilarious event in our daily life.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you guys love memes? What is your favorite one? Empty Re: Do you guys love memes? What is your favorite one?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Memes are a source to my everyday needs in my mundane life.

My favourite meme will forever be Ricardo Milos memes because he is the great saint that has ever bestowed in the history of the internet. You can never have enough of Ricardo Milos.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you guys love memes? What is your favorite one? Empty Re: Do you guys love memes? What is your favorite one?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Memes are a source to my everyday needs in my mundane life.

My favourite meme will forever be Ricardo Milos memes because he is the great saint that has ever bestowed in the history of the internet. You can never have enough of Ricardo Milos.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42napatsorn057 Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:31 pm

yes, i do. i really like to use memes to communicate with my friends.
and the favorite meme of mine is the African American two boys no Facebook though.
i don't even know their name, but i like their gesture very much. LOL

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down