Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you guys give the reasons why did you want to become a teacher?

+2
42Peerapon027
33pacharapon040
6 posters

Go down

Can you guys give the reasons why did you want to become a teacher? Empty Can you guys give the reasons why did you want to become a teacher?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:49 pm

At first when I was in grade 10, I didn't actually think to become a teacher. At that time, I want to be an archaeologist because I want to find all treasures in this world, but I had to face the reality that it is almost like an impossible dream, so I decided to give up. I asked myself again what I want to be, then I had an idea of becoming a teacher. At first, I didn't take it seriously until I watched Kamen Rider Kabuto. There was two phrases from the protagonist of this show Tendo Souji and he said "Children are the treasure of this world" and "Children's dream is the reality in the future" and because of these phrases, I threw away my archaeologist dream to help children reach their dream.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can you guys give the reasons why did you want to become a teacher? Empty Re: Can you guys give the reasons why did you want to become a teacher?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:56 am

I want to be a teacher because I like talking and giving my knowledge to other people.
I think teaching is the best job I can do at this very moment and so on.
Moreover, I want to be a teacher because of my English teacher.
I would say that she inspired me to be a teacher. She gave me many opportunities to explore the English world.
She chose me as a contestant in many competitions such as a skit, impromptu speech, crossword and etc.
She took care of me and my friends a lot. I love her teaching style which is fun and enjoyable.
So, I want to give my student the opportunities to learn new things which provided for them.
I believed that the quote "gain more, give more".

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can you guys give the reasons why did you want to become a teacher? Empty Re: Can you guys give the reasons why did you want to become a teacher?

Post by 42Aphisit096 Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Personally, there are lots of reasons that I want to become a teacher. Here are some reasons;
my English teacher in high school inspires me to be a teacher, in particular, an English teacher.
I see every movement she taught and took care of their students. Another reason is my parents
want me to work under a government employee.

Aphisit096 4EN
42Aphisit096
42Aphisit096
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41sarita034 Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Personally, I want to be a teacher because I like teaching children.
I think that if I am going to be a teacher I want to teach primary school.
I really enjoy spending my time with a lot of children.
It is very fun and I will never get boring.

Sarita 034 4EN
41sarita034
41sarita034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31kittiyakorn001 Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:43 pm

To be honest, when I was young, I don't have any idea about being a teacher.
Moreover, I have said to myself that I will not be a teacher for sure.
But when I was in high school, my parents changed my mind.
Therefore, I am here today.

Kittiyakorn 001 3EN

31kittiyakorn001
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 pm

I decided that I would like to be an English teacher when I was in Matthayom 5. I had noticed that there were only few students in my class who were confident in speaking English. As everyone knows that, using English in communication has always been a big problem in Thai education. So, I would like to use my ability to improve Thai students in learning English.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down