Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should university students be required to attend classes?

3 posters

Go down

Should university students be required to attend classes? Empty Should university students be required to attend classes?

Post by 42Aphisit096 Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:13 am

My personal view is that attending classes is that going to classes can train students to be more responsible and have
good sense of teamwork. In classes, the students may be given some group assignments. To achieve assignments, they
can know what is their respective responsibility and how to cooperate with others. Therefore, I think that attending classes
cannot be optional, but should be an essential part of university education.

Aphisit096 4EN
42Aphisit096
42Aphisit096
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Should university students be required to attend classes? Empty Re: Should university students be required to attend classes?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:09 am

42Aphisit096 wrote:My personal view is that attending classes is that going to classes can train students to be more responsible and have
good sense of teamwork. In classes, the students may be given some group assignments. To achieve assignments, they
can know what is their respective responsibility and how to cooperate with others. Therefore, I think that attending classes
cannot be optional, but should be an essential part of university education.

Aphisit096 4EN

I totally agree with you that it is place to train for more responsible. Attending in the class is the individual responsibility. We have to go to the class to show how we responsible. In the future, when we get a job, we have to do as attending to the class. It is the easiest way to do. Moreover, we can know how to work with other people in order to avoid some conflicts with your colleague. We can know how to make friends, how to deal with other people as well.

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Should university students be required to attend classes? Empty Re: Should university students be required to attend classes?

Post by 42chanawee046 Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Yes, of course. Some people might say that you don't need to study in a class you can just study on your own. However, I think that study in the class is more efficient because the book or materials cannot explain some issues or concepts that you do not understand. So we need to attend the class to acquire that. Moreover, In the class, we also have a chance to interact with other people whether just talking or working together.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down