Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever used trams at university?

5 posters

Go down

Have you ever used trams at university? Empty Have you ever used trams at university?

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:23 pm

To be honest, I have never used trams since I was in 1st-year-student.
Although I have more time to do that, but I always forget to use it, LOL.
Okay, I will set the goal that I should use trams before I graduated.

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever used trams at university? Empty Re: Have you ever used trams at university?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:37 pm

Of course!! I use tram since I was a freshman. Back then, I did not have a motorbike. So, I went to study by tram. I spent around 15-20 minutes to go to class, it depends on what time I go to bus stop. I love to go to class by tram so much because I can see many faculties along the way to go. I can see many people in different faculties as well. However, it is very hot to go by tram, but I love it!!!

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever used trams at university? Empty Re: Have you ever used trams at university?

Post by 42Satesiri094 Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:45 pm

I have to admit that I've never got on the trams! When I was a freshman and I didn't have a motorbike, I once tried to get on it but I didn't. LOL However, The recent trams are more comfortble and they look better than the old ones. If I have a chance, I will surely try them once before I graduate!

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Kanchana045 Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:07 pm

My answer is almost like yours. I have never used a tramp at this university but I had tried at Sing Park, Chiang Rai. I am afraid to sit alone and I don't want to wait for long times. I wanted to try once but my friends did not want to try with me. I think it must be fun sitting on a tram around the university but it is hot and a lot of dust in the reality.

Kanchana 045 4EN
42Kanchana045
42Kanchana045
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42chanawee046 Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:55 pm

Yes, a couple of times actually. The very first time I used it, I was a freshman. I wanted to try new things you know. It is pretty to be on those trams if you are not in a hurry of course.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down