Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think people can control their own destiny?

5 posters

Go down

Do you think people can control their own destiny? Empty Do you think people can control their own destiny?

Post by 41Chanin083 Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:03 pm

I think we can control what way we will be because our life does not depend on other things. What we have done will result in as our destiny. A lazy person won't achieve their goals, definitely yes! Because they are too lazy to do anything. In contrast, A working-hard person is obviously seen as a successful person. I have heard one quote "When you write your own story, don't let anyone hold the pen" which means our life belongs to ourselves, not destiny. So, do your best in your life!

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think people can control their own destiny? Empty Re: Do you think people can control their own destiny?

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:29 pm

In my opinion, destiny is windy because it can be various and go to anyone that who is unexpected.  I think you cannot control everything that is outside your mind. You cannot do that. It is so impossible.but you distracted  it by working hard and practice it every day. 

Jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think people can control their own destiny? Empty Re: Do you think people can control their own destiny?

Post by 41chakkaphat007 Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:13 pm

In my opinion,I believe in destiny. I think everything is already written and measured.
What will happen that needs to happen in our life will happen at the right time.
That why we have a feeling a future things.

Chakkaphat007 4EN
41chakkaphat007
41chakkaphat007
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Absolutely and unquestionably. Our destiny is defined and designed by the choices we make today. Our tomorrow is the direct result of decisions made today. If a person doesn’t want to “be that guy” in ten years who is living on alcohol and drugs so that his entire existence revolves around acquiring and taking those things? Then he practices moderation and habit management now.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thitiwad049 Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:52 pm

I think we can control our destiny. Every consequence comes from our actions.
If you have a dream, but you never try to do something for reaching your dream.
It definitely won't come true.
So, do not wait for your destiny because destiny is your willing.

Thitiwad 049 4EN
41Thitiwad049
41Thitiwad049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down