Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the difference between fate and destiny?

5 posters

Go down

What's the difference between fate and destiny? Empty What's the difference between fate and destiny?

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Fate has come to be associated with that which has been predetermined for our lives. Fate is based on the notion that there is a natural order in the Universe which cannot be changed, no matter how hard we try. Destiny has much more positive connotations than fate. While it also refers to the idea of predetermined events, destiny is something we can actively shape and alter. Unlike fate, there is an element of choice in destiny.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What's the difference between fate and destiny? Empty Re: What's the difference between fate and destiny?

Post by 32Siriwat017 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:35 am

Personally, I think destiny is the thing that I have encountered immediately and have more effective in everything.
Because If it fate is the common thing. Right?
So that is my opinion in this topic.

Siriwat 017 3EN
32Siriwat017
32Siriwat017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What's the difference between fate and destiny? Empty Re: What's the difference between fate and destiny?

Post by 32Wachirawit070 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:41 am

In my own opinion, I think fate is the thing that will happen without prediction. Everything can be possible. But, for destiny, it has cause and effect. I believe that destiny happens when I do something. For me myself, destiny means goal.

Wachirawit 070 3EN
32Wachirawit070
32Wachirawit070
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Suchanat037 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:02 am

Destiny is a result of your choices. Fate, however, has nothing to do with your choices. A bird pooping on your head, a car hitting you, a friend dying, finding twenty dollars on the street, are all results of fate. One possible description of fate could be: how the destiny of others effects you.

Suchanat 037 4EN

42Suchanat037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32sarat073 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:24 am

Fate is what happens to a particular person or thing, especially something final or negative, such as death or defeat.
Destiny is the things that will happen in the future (Cambridge Dictionary).
In my opinion, fate has more specific details for people than destiny.

Sarat 073 3EN
32sarat073
32sarat073
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down