Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever dream of? Describe it

+7
41Theerapat020
42Temsiri054
31pimlak022
31Pattanan008
32Pitchanika058
31Palida036
33pacharapon040
11 posters

Go down

What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever dream of? Describe it Empty What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever dream of? Describe it

Post by 33pacharapon040 Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:46 pm

My worst nightmare began 3 days ago. It was frightened and scary. It is about me standing in the middle of nowhere. I have no idea where I am until I look down and I saw a building, then I realized that I’m standing on the hill. I went down to that building and I got inside that house to find someone to help me. While I was walking in the hallway, I sensed someone is behind me then I looked back and I saw a man with a chain in his hand. I’m shock but I can still control myself. I’m looking around to find something to fight, then I found a knife. I use my martial art skill to use a knife to kill him, but it didn’t work so I stab at his heart. I manage to kill him but then I was teleported to another place. It was a red forest with blood everywhere and when I went deeper, I saw a large number of death body on the floor. I was so shock and then I woke up.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever dream of? Describe it Empty Re: What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever dream of? Describe it

Post by 31Palida036 Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:31 pm

I have many worst nightmare but I have one of memorable nightmare dream that I can't forgot.
I dreamed about one stranger guy who was dressed in black.
He was inside my room and try to kill me, I ran away and saw a public telephone booth so I called someone. For the next part about it I forget it now.
I think that I dreamed about that is from I watched many thriller movie so I keep thinking about it when I was sleeping.

Palida 036 3EN
31Palida036
31Palida036
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever dream of? Describe it Empty Re: What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever dream of? Describe it

Post by 32Pitchanika058 Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:35 am

Actually, I have lots of nightmares, but I have the worst nightmare that woke me up and makes me feel creepy all day. I dreamt about zombies. They are the most scariest monsters in the world for me! I dreamt that a lot of them were out side of my house and wanted to eat me. I tried to run away and hid them in my house, but they found me and were biting me. I suddenly woke up and my tear is on my face. This is my worst dreamand I don’t want to remember.

Pitchanika 058 3EN
32Pitchanika058
32Pitchanika058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Pattanan008 Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:57 am

The worst nightmare that I've ever dreamed is to lose my family. It is horrible dream that I don't want to happen to me. I can't imagine my life without my mom, dad, and also other members in my family. I want to stop time for spending my time with my beloved family. I don't want to mention about the nightmare again, it seem like the truth that even you try to run away from it, at the last it will follow you. You have to encounter it one day. So, be prepared and aware of what is going to be in the future.

Pattanan 008 3EN

31Pattanan008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31pimlak022 Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:28 am

The worst nightmare that I've ever dreamed of is I saw the ghost.
It's very frightful because before I go to sleep I've just listened to a ghost story on Youtube.
The name of this story is "บ้านหลังที่" on channel "The ghost radio" and I listen to it every night.

Pimlak 022 3EN
31pimlak022
31pimlak022
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Temsiri054 Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:14 pm

I dreamed of being apart from my mom.
I was running far away from her.
I ran my ass off to catch her but the best I could do is that I could not even get closer to her.
I woke up in my tears and realized that it was just a dream.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Theerapat020 Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:02 pm

I dreamed of the world of zombies. I can't remember why I did.
In the dream, I'm one of the survivors in the world but I can't finally make it.
Of course, I die in my dream. That's why it's the worst of my drreams.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42napatsorn057 Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:44 pm

well, i have a lot of worse nightmare though.
and most of them i cannot remember anymore. LOL
so i would go for this one, i dream that there is one scary guy come into my house.
and he cut my feet and my family off. it was so scary because this dream was happened when i was 5 years, i think.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42pacharakamola025 Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:29 pm

I had a nightmare that caused sleeping problems for me. Couldn't sleep for days after as I was too scared to close my eyes. It is horrible.
I was in some old mine I think, with metal grid flooring which was broken and rusted.
There was a fenced off the area but it had a hole in it. Not chicken wire fencing but more like drainage grid covers. There were what looked like two mangled corpses on the other side of the fence, one of them looked at me stating “leave it alone or he'll drag us all down”.
The one that spoke was then dragged through the fence further mangling the corps before being dragged down the hole in the metal grid across the floor and down a pit screaming the whole way!
It stayed at the front of my mind for days.

Pacharakamola 025 4EN

42pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Suchanat037 Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:12 pm

It was a really terrible recurring dream. It's really hard to explain. It's the worst nightmare I've ever had and it's hardly to dream itself that unsettles me, it's the feeling.
It's that feeling in your chest when you're a thousand feet in the air with no ground to keep you up, but worse. I was screaming and screaming, and begging people to help. But no one there.

Suchanat 037 4EN

42Suchanat037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:16 pm

I have the worse and it can be a funny nightmare in the same time.
My dream was about I run so fast to escape from a robot ghost.
These ghosts' appearance doesn't look good and really scared me.
Moreover, they are also burn everything in front of them, how lucky am I that I wasn't burned lol.

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down