Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do to heal a broken heart?

+3
41Thitiwad049
41sarita034
42hathaichanok040
7 posters

Go down

What do you do to heal a broken heart? Empty What do you do to heal a broken heart?

Post by 42hathaichanok040 Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:24 pm

I have been a broken hearth person once when I was 2nd year student. At that time, I was really sad and depressed but after
my dad told me that he is always with me, I was getting better. From this situation I have learned that family is a good healer
for me. Taking time with my mom, talking with my dad are the best medicine that cure me from broken heart.

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
42hathaichanok040
42hathaichanok040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you do to heal a broken heart? Empty Re: What do you do to heal a broken heart?

Post by 41sarita034 Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:21 pm

Give yourself time to heal.
If my heart has been broken, it will take time for it to completely heal.
At the time of the break-up, almost everyone thinks they will never feel normal again.
But we will heal from wounds. Some people heal faster than others.
Some people’s emotions go deeper than others.
The deeper your emotions, the longer it will take to heal.
But sooner or later you will begin to feel alive again and you will learn to accept this new feeling.
Don’t fight the healing process and you will be on your way to smiling again in no time.
So be patient with yourself. You will get through this.

Sarita 034 4EN
41sarita034
41sarita034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you do to heal a broken heart? Empty Re: What do you do to heal a broken heart?

Post by 41Thitiwad049 Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:55 pm

I will try to get rid of the bad feeling by doing something I love.
My favorite hobby is drawing, so I decided to draw and color a picture. It can help me hold back my concentration and realize the matter. Additionally, hanging out with my friends is absolutely helpful for decreasing depression. They can listen to me, and they sometimes teach me a lesson about this situation that could help me to criticize who I am and what I should do.

Thitiwad 049 4EN
41Thitiwad049
41Thitiwad049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:46 pm

A breakup can be the most difficult thing to deal with, in a person's life. Atleast at that point of time. But no matter how bad things are, one has to move on. And sooner or later, you'll realise, it changed you for good.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31satreewit024 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:51 pm

A heartbroken person can be healed with good songs and good friends. I have never been heartbroken. I just assume from my friend's experiences. Throw bad feeling away and spend time with your friends as much as you can. Friends are the best supporter for you.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:04 pm

I usually ask my friends for hanging out when I have a broken heart.
Fortunately, my friends always support me. They never deny my invitations.
In terms of hanging out of mine is going outside to see, and meet lots of people.
It can help you to climb up from the sadness hole.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Korraphat061 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 pm

At first I always go to the club or bar to drink and get drunk.
But it can't help me to feel better at all.
I just get drunk and dazed after waking up.
So I decided to spend time with my friends and try not to be alone. It's the best way to heal my broken heart.

Korrapat 061 3EN
32Korraphat061
32Korraphat061
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down