Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What music do you like to listen to when you exercise?

4 posters

Go down

What music do you like to listen to when you exercise? Empty What music do you like to listen to when you exercise?

Post by 42bamnech058 Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:11 pm

I would like to listen to some inspiring music while running because it gives me some inner energy and I found the best move for my work that what I am doing, and another thing your listening depends upon your situation. If it is just about listing while running, I would like to recommend be cool always and have an energetic sound.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What music do you like to listen to when you exercise? Empty Re: What music do you like to listen to when you exercise?

Post by 42nutcha050 Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:40 am

I listen to a variety of songs, here are some to get a kick out of. I usually listen to songs that are fast and intense throughout or have a big instrumental or emotional build up. This keeps by brain going. I don’t like slow songs or even songs in major keys because I feel a somewhat unhappy or angry tone of music helps me to push harder.

Nutcha 050 4EN

42nutcha050
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What music do you like to listen to when you exercise? Empty Re: What music do you like to listen to when you exercise?

Post by 42chanawee046 Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:15 pm

When I exercise, which is very rarely does. I would play something like pretty fast phase music and energetic. Something to keep my hype going and actually motivate me to continue.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:23 pm

The first song that I turn on is ‘Side to Side’ by Ariana Grande.
Because of her music video. The MV is recorded when she is exercising.
That’s why I choose this song when I start exercising. Lol.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down