Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should cars and motorcycles be banned on the MSU campus?

5 posters

Go down

Should cars and motorcycles be banned on the MSU campus? Empty Should cars and motorcycles be banned on the MSU campus?

Post by 41Napat013 Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:01 am

From my point of view, I strongly believe that decreasing the number of vehicles can provide advantages, including having more educational area or learning space, reducing traffic accidents, and lessening air pollution.
These advantages can provide MSU students with a good quality of life.

Napat 013 4EN

41Napat013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Should cars and motorcycles be banned on the MSU campus? Empty Re: Should cars and motorcycles be banned on the MSU campus?

Post by 42chanawee046 Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:03 am

If the transport system is good enough I would always say less car on the street is a great thing. Reducing co2 that coming from the car is a crucial part to help us save the environment. However, with the current transport system which we are using right now, I do not think it is possible to banned cars and motorcycles.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Should cars and motorcycles be banned on the MSU campus? Empty Re: Should cars and motorcycles be banned on the MSU campus?

Post by 42piyathida060 Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:39 pm

There are many people who think that using motorcycles is a convenient way for them. However, I strongly agree with the idea that motorcycles should be prohibited in campus areas because it can result in lots of problems including accidents, insufficient parking lots, and air pollution.

Piyathida 060 4EN
42piyathida060
42piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31siwayu016 Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:46 pm

I think if many people don't follow the law it will be an accident so, I think should banned cars and motorcycle. However, if public transport is good and enough for many people also many students such as minibusses also city buses. It can go to everywhere in Maha-Sarakham. And I think it is impossible so, I think we should follow the law of traffic.

Siwayu 016 3EN
31siwayu016
31siwayu016
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:34 pm

I think yes! It should be banned.
It is because people here did not obey the law or rule of riding a motorcycle or car.
So, it was very bad for the person who walks on the footpath they have to care for themselves from being hit by a car. I think the one who has to care for it should be the one who rides it.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down