Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any kind of stories whether it is through movies/games/books that you are heavily invested in?

Go down

Any kind of stories whether it is through movies/games/books that you are heavily invested in? Empty Any kind of stories whether it is through movies/games/books that you are heavily invested in?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:06 pm

For me, the story telling from the Persona series games have always brought a tear to my eye because the characters inside the game you make friends with them and the way you interact with them makes them real and you feel connected to them as you feel you are their actual friends even though you know they are just characters in a story. The story in general is also something to note and worth investing your time, the music too as you go through your journey with the characters you made "friends" with. By the time I finish the game it always makes me have a hard time to say goodbye and always want me to just not end the game because I know once I complete, it is time to say goodbye which saddens my heart very much. I will always support the Persona franchise with the development of the team into making that game be a part of me.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down