Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which faculty has a large number of handsome men in your opinion?

+6
42Kanchana045
31Korakoach025
42Temsiri054
31jariya002
42chanawee046
42Surayuth069
10 posters

Go down

Which faculty has a large number of handsome men in your opinion? Empty Which faculty has a large number of handsome men in your opinion?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:08 pm

From the information compiled by myself, I am convinced that the men from MBS, or Mahasarakham Business School, commonly known as the faculty of accountancy, has the highest number of handsome men! They seem to be flamboyant entrepreneurs in my mind; they appear very rich! lol Wait! I think I am now so materialistic, viewing the outside as valuable essence! To summarize, inside the MBS are the highest number of handsome men, anyway!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which faculty has a large number of handsome men in your opinion? Empty Re: Which faculty has a large number of handsome men in your opinion?

Post by 42chanawee046 Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:24 am

I don't know about handsome men but I do notice that faculty of humanity have a lot of good looking people, especially girls. I don't know about men though.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which faculty has a large number of handsome men in your opinion? Empty Re: Which faculty has a large number of handsome men in your opinion?

Post by 31jariya002 Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:32 pm

In my opinion, I think the highest number of handsome guys is men in Faculty of Medicine. I said that because I have friends in that faculty who always post pictures of cute guys in their faculty. The other reason is I usually see them at MSU canteen. If you don't believe, you can prove it by go having lunch there haha.

Jariya 002 3EN
31jariya002
31jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Temsiri054 Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:45 pm

It is commonly stereotyped that most handsome guys are from the faculty of engineering.
Well, actually I do not notice good-looking men that much. LOL
Somehow, you will look through someone's inside more that his look, I believe.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Korakoach025 Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:35 am

I do love this question! Form my point of view, the faculty of architecture and urban design has a large number of handsome men. I went there last week and I saw most of them wearing a unique style  shirt. I do love their outfit also. They are so handsome to me. To be honest, they are my ideal type. Lol By the way, I do agree with you. Guys who from faculty of accountancy are having a good-looking. I mean rich looking haha if I have to choose, I better choose two!

Korakoach 025 3EN
31Korakoach025
31Korakoach025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Kanchana045 Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:28 pm

In my opinion, I think the faculty of fine and applied arts has the most handsome man in this university.
Handsome in my opinion might be different from yours so you may have to see before you believe me. hahaha

Kanchana 045 4EN
42Kanchana045
42Kanchana045
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Peerapon027 Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:01 pm

42Surayuth069 wrote:From the information compiled by myself, I am convinced that the men from MBS, or Mahasarakham Business School, commonly known as the faculty of accountancy, has the highest number of handsome men! They seem to be flamboyant entrepreneurs in my mind; they appear very rich! lol Wait! I think I am now so materialistic, viewing the outside as valuable essence! To summarize, inside the MBS are the highest number of handsome men, anyway!

Surayuth 069 4EN

I couldn't agree more!!!! I always see a handsome man from this faculty so many times. I noticed that why this faculty has a lot of handsome guys. How about our faculty?? LOL I love to go to there when I want to do my homework because seeing a handsome guys makes me feel relax and work effectively. hahahahaha I'm kidding!!!

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Satesiri094 Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:20 am

It seems to me that men from Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Informatics are the best! Very Happy However, our faculty is also a home for good-looking ones because I've found many. LOL Personally, one from Faculty of Pharmacy has been unchallenged!

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yanisa030 Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:46 pm

In my point of view, I would like to say “Faculty of Medicine” is the best for me. Especially, the freshmen and intern of this faculty that they are very smart and gentle. I always see them at the canteen where a lot of medical students come to have lunch. Their intelligences are the reasons why I say they are the best.

Yanisa 030 3EN

31Yanisa030
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:29 pm

Wow!!!. I was shock at the admin of this topic. However, this topic it is interesting to answer and i am so excited about the admin of this topic. For my many experiences, i have found a lot male friends. I recommend the boys from faculty of engineering. If you have the boys who tend to be masculine. I present this faculty. They can protect you alll the time. Upper seniors, they are white skin and big muscles like a big bear.

Jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down