Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As you are a collegian of faculty of education which will you choose between fire and water and why?

5 posters

Go down

As you are a collegian of faculty of education which will you choose between fire and water and why? Empty As you are a collegian of faculty of education which will you choose between fire and water and why?

Post by 31rachata010 Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:52 pm

For this question, I think most people will choose water because it's easy to find the sopporting reason of water. But personally,I choose fire because in my opinion, fire is like a symbol of hope that always sparks the guiding light for students and lead the students to their destination gracefully.
And fire is also like warmth that comfort the students who are tired and disheartened to have the strength to move forward.
Finally, I want to give you some statement that "A good teacher never leaves children behind". Thank you.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

As you are a collegian of faculty of education which will you choose between fire and water and why? Empty Re: As you are a collegian of faculty of education which will you choose between fire and water and why?

Post by 41Tananon017 Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:02 pm

Personally, I will choose water because I think without water this world couldn't have lives.
Water is the basement of the all lives. Our body contains more that fifty percent of water.
That's why I choose water.

Tananon 017 4EN
41Tananon017
41Tananon017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

As you are a collegian of faculty of education which will you choose between fire and water and why? Empty Re: As you are a collegian of faculty of education which will you choose between fire and water and why?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:35 am

For me, I will choose fire and I'm going to tell you why. As for me, I really need a fire of motivation now because the fire in our heart is what drives us to continue living. Fire is not just that, it is also a symbol of energy to drive us to go toward the future. If we have no fire in our heart, we are dead people.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31siwayu016 Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:33 am

In my opinion, I choose fire and water as equal.
I think fire means motivation and inspiration that everyone wants because if you have not to fire you can't do anything as you are a teacher you must have a fire to teach students. On the other hand, water means lives if you have not watered, have no lives. No lives no everything. Lastly, we must manage water and fire to be a good life.

Siwayu 016 3EN

31siwayu016
31siwayu016
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Chayuda021 Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:58 pm

For me, I choose water. Water is the most important thing in the world. Everything was made by water and was grown by water too. Human are same with everything, we need water to be alive. In the opinion of the collegian of faculty of education opinion, I think it is sharing. We willing to share many things such as knowledge, love, and humanity. So, I choose water to be the best choice for me.

Chayuda 021 3EN
31Chayuda021
31Chayuda021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down