Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you planned to become a pre-service teacher at school?

3 posters

Go down

Have you planned to become a pre-service teacher at school? Empty Have you planned to become a pre-service teacher at school?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Some people might think it is not the right time to talk about the internship, since it is just the commencement of the new semester! However, I have a personal view towards this that it would be better to prepare for it to avoid nervousness! I have currently made a decision about where to take an internship! Now, I don't have to worry about it; I can carry out the 4th-year goal without anxiety! What about you? Do you have any plans? If not, go find somewhere; otherwise, will be too late!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you planned to become a pre-service teacher at school? Empty Re: Have you planned to become a pre-service teacher at school?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:37 pm

To be honest, I still confuse where I will take an internship for next 2 semester. Being a senior students, this issues is an enormous decision to make. The place that we are going to is a new place for us. So, we have to consider it for many times. There are many factors to choose the school to take part in. For me, the place might given me a flat or house to rent. Next, the distance have near to MSU because we have to go back while internship. Now, I am deciding where I am going to. If I have my choice, I will be back to answer this topic again!

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you planned to become a pre-service teacher at school? Empty Re: Have you planned to become a pre-service teacher at school?

Post by 42napatsorn057 Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:38 pm

yes, i do. i got my inspiration from my parents though.
they are both teacher, and they are really great teacher.
so i want to be like them though. i want to give some knowledge to people.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down