Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like to join many camps in this univeristy?

4 posters

Go down

Do you like to join many camps in this univeristy? Empty Do you like to join many camps in this univeristy?

Post by 42tanawat055 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:38 pm

I love joining many camps so much, especially the English camp.
I gain a lot from the English camp. My English skills are improved and developed from this camp.
I also practice how to teach children in the real classroom. Moreover, this camp has changed my attitude about Thai education. It also makes me to have a passion with this field.
The more I join this camp, the more I want to be a great English teacher.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you like to join many camps in this univeristy? Empty Re: Do you like to join many camps in this univeristy?

Post by 41Methinee092 Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:16 am

I like joining many camps in MSU university!
There are many benefits and experiences from joining in camps.
I have many friends from the same and different faculties.
I have more chances to practice and learn how to work with other people.

Methinee 092 4EN
41Methinee092
41Methinee092
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you like to join many camps in this univeristy? Empty Re: Do you like to join many camps in this univeristy?

Post by 42napatsorn057 Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:46 am

not really. i mean i am introvert person though. so i don't like to communicate or work with other much.
but i can join any camp though. i can work with other people well. i just don't like to join, if i can choose though.
anyway all of the camp that i have join are all good. never feel regret to did them though.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Surayuth069 Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 am

I have to say that I really love to join the camps held by the university! I think it is the only way we can learn lots of things from working in cooperation with other people in other majors or faculties! We can learn how to live our life, and we can make connection with friends from other majors. They can be very helpful when it comes to the time we ask for help from them. We can share good memories during the camp together. We can even eat and sleep with one another. Although it is sometimes suffering, I still believe we are always happy and delightful every time we take part in the camp!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down