Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the importance of music in your life?

4 posters

Go down

What is the importance of music in your life? Empty What is the importance of music in your life?

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Music, to me, is like a medicine. It is therapy. And it is also a recreational activity. It is a supplement. Depending on my mood at the moment, or what I'm currently occupied with, music is different. Music is flexible. It has different roles in my life. When I'm studying, I listen to classical music or instrumentals and it helps me keep down my stress and anxiety. It helps me feel positive about my work because music enlightens my mood.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the importance of music in your life? Empty Re: What is the importance of music in your life?

Post by 32sirinapa072 Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:17 am

For me, music is very important for my life. I would say I cannot live without music. It can be said no music, no life.
Listening to music is my favorite hobby. Music helps me release stress. I always listen to music, when I am stressed.
Music can heal my mood and raise my emotion.  

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the importance of music in your life? Empty Re: What is the importance of music in your life?

Post by 42chanawee046 Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:25 pm

Music describes emotions that have no words; no physical nuance; no way to be communicated other than through music. Music reminds me of the past, and some songs are a grown up comfort blanket, when I feel I don't fit in music reminds me that others feel the same about love, the world, politics and life.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yanisa030 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:21 pm

To be honest, music is a valuable art which has been significantly affecting to my life and soul. Music entertains my daily life. It also boosts my brain effectively. Good songs evoke and activate my good mood. Additionally, it provides positive energy in my mind.

Yanisa 3EN 030

31Yanisa030
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down