Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are advantages of living together before marriage?

5 posters

Go down

What are advantages of living together before marriage? Empty What are advantages of living together before marriage?

Post by 41yanisa011 Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:28 pm

In my opinion, the advantage of living together is that the couple can have time to spend together or to learn with each other.
They can know the bad sides and good sides before they live together.
Moreover, living together before marriage is a good way to prepare a life before getting married.

Yanisa 011 4EN
41yanisa011
41yanisa011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are advantages of living together before marriage? Empty Re: What are advantages of living together before marriage?

Post by 42Aphisit096 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:02 pm

In my point of view, I would like to say that living together before marriage is quite a good idea.
I think we should live together to get an understand of something together and accept it.
It is better than we get married before living together, then we divorce because we do not
understand each other.

Aphisit096 4EN
42Aphisit096
42Aphisit096
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are advantages of living together before marriage? Empty Re: What are advantages of living together before marriage?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:17 pm

From my perspective, the advantages of living together before marriage is that you actually get to know your partner in more ways than one, such as their personality at home in comparison to being in public because people tend to be different at home and in public. Another thing is to test the waters and also how to live with them, finding things together by living in the same roof together.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Sometimes it is better and sometimes it isn't. I think it depends on who the partner is. My sister and her husband had a short relationship before they got married. It worked for them because, as they say, it takes two people to make a relationship work. My sister is matured and wise, so is her husband. They are happy in their marriage and have no regrets.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42tanawat055 Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:54 pm

I think it helps you’ll find out if your living habits are compatible.
This is probably the first benefit that came to mind when you and your partner started thinking about moving in together: It’s really a practice run for a lifetime of living together—without the major commitment or legal documents.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down