Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whic one is better between living in the apartment and living in the house?

2 posters

Go down

Whic one is better between living in the apartment and living in the house? Empty Whic one is better between living in the apartment and living in the house?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm

There are numerous advantages of living in an apartment, so many people think it is a good choice for accommodation. Firstly, apartments make some individuals live a simple life. For instance, people who live in an apartment do not take care to clean the staircase and yard, and there is no need to trim the lawn as well. Secondly, as we all know, apartments are more secure than houses. There are alarms and 24-hours video surveillance in apartments, and people who go on vacation just have one key and lock to take care. Finally, living in an apartment can afford people a sense of community. For me, I am living in a multistory apartment and always communicate with my neighbors about work, cooking and current affairs. Usually, I take part in recreational activities organized by our community and share other inhabitants with the joy of interaction.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Whic one is better between living in the apartment and living in the house? Empty Re: Whic one is better between living in the apartment and living in the house?

Post by 32onpreeya048 Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:06 am

In my opinion, living in the house is better. I want my dogs to exercise so the house would be suitable for my style. Also, I want to turn the music as loud as possible when I have stress. Consequently, living in the apartment is not good for me and my neighbors. I want to plant some flowers in the garden at my front yard too.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down