Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a teacher, which school location do you prefer? Rural or urban?

+4
31Konkanok026
31kittiyakorn001
42Surayuth069
41Pimprapa026
8 posters

Go down

If you are a teacher, which school location do you prefer? Rural or urban? Empty If you are a teacher, which school location do you prefer? Rural or urban?

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:52 am

To be honest, I really want to teach students in rural areas.
The reason that I prefer this one is I want to develop their English skills to be better.
I want to see the change in their performance.
I would like them to be able to speak English in order to deal with what will happen in the future.

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you are a teacher, which school location do you prefer? Rural or urban? Empty Re: If you are a teacher, which school location do you prefer? Rural or urban?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:25 am

This is a very useful question related to our own field of studies! I do love to consider this question! Frankly, I am never ever embarrassed to admit that I prefer both of them - urban and rural areas! I think both of them have different advantages and drawbacks! In a rural area, we can live our life in a slow-life way; we do not need to be in a hurry! However, it is very far away from the path we can make progress in our profession! In contrast, being a teacher in the urban area is a lot more convenient, but we need to be in a rush with our fast pace, or else we cannot achieve any of our goals! However, it is easy to get promoted, for we have all things provided for us to facilitate student learning! All in all, it is imperative that we be responsible for our student no matter wherever we are! Teachers can never select students!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you are a teacher, which school location do you prefer? Rural or urban? Empty Re: If you are a teacher, which school location do you prefer? Rural or urban?

Post by 31kittiyakorn001 Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:39 pm

It is a hard question for me.
I am the one who don't like a crowed place and I love green nature so much.
But I still need something necessary for teaching stuffs from the urban place.
Can I choose both? Lol Anyway, wherever I will go to teach, I will teach my students with my heart.

Kittiyakorn 001 3EN

31kittiyakorn001
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Konkanok026 Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:02 pm

This's such a useful question! I think people who enter this topic will get new aspects of every answer. Personally, I can say that I want to teach students in rural areas. Another reason, I want to go back to my hometown. I think students in urban areas they have a lot of opportunities to get knowledge. So, I want to give those opportunities to rural's students as much as I can.

Konkanok 026 3EN

31Konkanok026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Supalak043 Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:07 pm

From my point of view, I would be a teacher in a rural school.
Students in rural areas do not have a lot of opportunities like students in urban areas.
I want to improve students' skills and the educational system, too.

Supalak 043 3EN
32Supalak043
32Supalak043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31rachata010 Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:15 pm

It doesn’t matter which school location but the important that I want to live near the people that I love such as my family. Each school location has their own benefit so I can live both. But if I have really to choose one of them, I will choose rural because I want to give them the opportunity to learn and get their job.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41chonlamas008 Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:22 pm

I prefer both.
Right now, I cannot give you a direct answer because I don't know when I graduate.
So, all I can do now is to keep study and finish my all classes to go for an internship.
I can't wait that day.
I long for it.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:45 pm

We also can see that students in rural areas are much less likely to earn a college ... facilities to the schools that located in rural areas same as the urban schools. ... work at school during study time, where students can ask teachers.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down