Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you make directions or instructions in classroom activities effective?

4 posters

Go down

How can you make directions or instructions in classroom activities effective? Empty How can you make directions or instructions in classroom activities effective?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:08 am

I think I need to attract my students' attention first and make sure everyone is listening and watching. Plus, I have been suggested by my professor that I should not give any handouts which may distract the students' attention from listening to the directions! To make directions effective, I believe I need to;
- use simple language and short expressions;
- use visual and written clues;
- demonstrate;
- use authentic materials.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you make directions or instructions in classroom activities effective? Empty Re: How can you make directions or instructions in classroom activities effective?

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:44 pm

I think this topic is very interesting and important for many teacher. Giving directions to the students is very significant to clear what the students should do. So, there are the ways that give directions to students.
1. It is clear.
2. Short sentence.
3. Use the present simple.
4. Think about the details.

Jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you make directions or instructions in classroom activities effective? Empty Re: How can you make directions or instructions in classroom activities effective?

Post by 42Satesiri094 Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:54 pm

EFL students have a problem of listening to English. When we tell them how to do the activity, they don't certainly understand the directions. The easiest way to give directions is to demonstrate or show them how to do. This is very helpful for kindergarten children. Also, it can help teen students understand clearly.

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:35 pm

Good lesson planning is essential to the process of teaching and learning. A teacher who is prepared is well on his/her way to a successful instructional experience.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down