Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like to eat Instant noodles or MAMA?

4 posters

Go down

Do you like to eat Instant noodles or MAMA? Empty Do you like to eat Instant noodles or MAMA?

Post by 32onpreeya048 Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:51 pm

I can say that I love eating MAMA because it is very delicious. Also, I can add the ingredients that I like such as ground pork, tuna, eggs, and sausages. However, it is not good for my health because MAMA is full of soldium. Now, I try to avoid it. I promise to myself that I have to quit eating it for my health.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you like to eat Instant noodles or MAMA? Empty Re: Do you like to eat Instant noodles or MAMA?

Post by 32nalinnipa067 Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:58 pm

Personally, I don't like to eat instant noodles because there are many bad effects on myself
1.Effect On Body's Metabolism. When consuming noodles every day, it will affect the metabolism of the body due to the accumulation of toxic substances.
2.Interfere With Digestion.
3.Lacking Nutrients.
4.Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
5.Noodles Are High In Sodium.
6.Propylene Glycol.
7.Weight Gain.

Nalinnipa 067 3EN
32nalinnipa067
32nalinnipa067
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you like to eat Instant noodles or MAMA? Empty Re: Do you like to eat Instant noodles or MAMA?

Post by 41Nipapan074 Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:02 am

I don't like to eat instant noodles or MAMA because it is full of sodium.
MAMA is not good for health. I suggest you to eat-less.
If you want to eat MAMA, you have to put salutary ingredients.

Nipapan 074 4EN

41Nipapan074
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32sirinapa072 Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:03 am

I am here to say 'Absolutely yes' I really love eating instant noodles. I like eating spicy instant noodles. My favorite one is MAMA Oriental Kitchen.and favorite flavor absolutely is hot Korean because it is very spicy. And lately, I try to stop eating MAMA because I eat it too much. I am worried about my kidneys will work so hard.  

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down