Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As a teacher, what is your vision?

2 posters

Go down

As a teacher, what is your vision? Empty As a teacher, what is your vision?

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:30 pm

My vision is simple. I want what’s best for my students. I want to provide an environment in which they can feel comfortable while they learn. They need to understand that it is through mistakes and gentle correction that they learn. I want the students to genuinely enjoy classes so that they come to class with a smile on their faces. To achieve this, I employ a number of fun and innovative activities to make sure that the students remain curious as to what is coming next.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

As a teacher, what is your vision? Empty Re: As a teacher, what is your vision?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:44 pm

I would only add that I want to encourage students to question everything and to give them the tools they need to challenge those that would limit them in any way but that this is balanced by empathy, kindness, and politeness which requires good listening and critical thinking skills and an ability and willingness to become a positive part of the communities they belong to from the class and school to their local area, country and beyond.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down