Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about being the new one in new year?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think about being the new one in new year?  Empty What do you think about being the new one in new year?

Post by 42hathaichanok040 Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:22 pm

My new year resolution that I want to achieve this year are being a diligent person and being good at managing time. Last year, my life was busy and horrible because of being a lazy and a bad managing time person , so I’m trying to be the new. There is a quote that remind me about changing myself,
it is “ You can’t be a better person, if you live you life generally.

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
42hathaichanok040
42hathaichanok040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you think about being the new one in new year?  Empty Re: What do you think about being the new one in new year?

Post by 41yanisa011 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:28 pm

There are many solutions that I need to do is...
- losing weight 10 kilograms
- being more diligent
- wining the lottery
- getting A from any subject in the next semester

Yanisa 011 4EN
41yanisa011
41yanisa011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you think about being the new one in new year?  Empty Re: What do you think about being the new one in new year?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:36 pm

I don't follow this trend of new year new me because it just defeats the purpose and most people will fail the resolution no matter what. So for me I'm just going to continue my normal life and just do things without having to do "oh because it is new year, so new year new me". I believe in just doing without resorting to a timeframe.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down