Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your biggest career goal?

3 posters

Go down

What's your biggest career goal? Empty What's your biggest career goal?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:09 pm

I have always thought that once I could become a teacher, my dream career, I would be a compassionate teacher! I think I need to understand the individual differences happening among my students! I think I would be strict and also flexible sometimes to instill positive discipline in my students. My highest career goal is to be able to best facilitate student learning! I do believe a great teacher needs to be able to implement many techniques in the classroom in terms of teaching and managing classrooms.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What's your biggest career goal? Empty Re: What's your biggest career goal?

Post by 41Thitiwad049 Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:19 am

For my career goal as a teacher is really mighty. I wish I could be a great teacher who can help students learn English without bias by applying every necessary teaching techniques. In addition, I will not only teach them a structure, but I will teach them how to live also. These are my goals as a student who is going to be a teacher in the near future. I hope my willing won't change before my graduation.

Thitiwad 049 4EN
41Thitiwad049
41Thitiwad049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32peeranut039 Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:30 am

Personally, I could say that my biggest career goal for me is the minister of the Ministry of Education!!!
The reason why I want to be this position is I want to change something or some issues to be better than now.
However, first of all, I have to practice myself a lot to be there.

Peeranut 039 3EN
32peeranut039
32peeranut039
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down