Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you most likely to become famous for?

4 posters

Go down

What are you most likely to become famous for? Empty What are you most likely to become famous for?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:58 pm

I do believe everyone has their dreams, and so do I. I have had a dream of becoming a famous teacher or a well-known lecturer! I love to study the English language, and I love teaching, too. As a result, I want to be keen on English Language Teaching (ELT). Even better, I want to make use of my knowledge in order to help other English teachers! I wish to be known by many of my students and fellow teachers.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are you most likely to become famous for? Empty Re: What are you most likely to become famous for?

Post by 42Areerat044 Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:30 pm

I wan't to well know in Milionaire from running a business about musical and farm. But actually I wan't to famose about the one who "won a lottery" I really respect you about being a teacher. Im happy that I see the classmate like you as a teacher student.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are you most likely to become famous for? Empty Re: What are you most likely to become famous for?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:55 pm

I want to become a professional pro wrestler and still do even to this day and hope to become famous for me being a wrestler. It's a naive dream but I just love wrestling. I don't see myself becoming a teacher in all honesty.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Tapanee078 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:24 pm

I like your question! When I was a child, I wanted to become famous for being a fashion designer.
I liked to see the fashion shows and I think the people who can create all the beautiful clothes are very talented! But since I grow up, I keep changing my dream job. LOL

Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum