Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient?

+3
31siwayu016
Ex1Ash069
42Surayuth069
7 posters

Go down

Do you think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient? Empty Do you think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:01 am

Not really! I don't think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient because it takes a very long time to wait for a bus. I have to spend about an hour to catch the bus, and the bus is never on time. It is always late! I have always felt very tired of waiting for it! It is a boring time of mine to be waiting for the bus to somewhere! The system of public transportation should be restructured to meet the needs of all Thai people! Thailand will become very civilized by then since public transportation indicates the equality of the people in country!

Surayuth 069 4EN

Last edited by 42Surayuth069 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient? Empty Re: Do you think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:03 pm

Having to use the baht bus all the time, then no it is not convenient at all in most times. The schedule sometimes confuses me because when I look, it suppose to come but it comes late and then at times it comes early, there's no timing to it unfortunately.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient? Empty Re: Do you think public transportation system in Thailand is convenient?

Post by 31siwayu016 Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Not convenient. I think the public transportation system in Thailand has many problems. There are 3 problems.
1. Cleaning, many public transportations don't keep clean that leads many people don't use it.
2.A system, when holidays many people always use public transportation that it makes not enough for quantity for traveling.
3.The price, Sometimes the price of public transportation too expensive for traveling.

Siwayu 016 3EN
31siwayu016
31siwayu016
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:16 pm

It is the worse ever comparing to the civilization of our country. The biggest example of transportation failure is in Bangkok; the capital of Thailand! Underline 2 times! The capital of Thailand!! The electric train in the city is too expensive and it does not cover enough landmarks in the city. It is not convenient at all. Even the bus from citizen's tax-paying, it is like window dressing.

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Parichaya034 Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:31 pm

No, I don't think so. Thailand public transportation has so many problems. Such as, the driver, some of them are so rude to the customer. The punctuality is the worse, you can't go to your destination on time. Even though you have prepare lots of time before your meeting.

Parichaya 034 3EN

31Parichaya034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Tapanee078 Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Not at all! In my opinion, Thai public transportation is the most important thing that has to be improved!
I want it to be more convenient and has more choices of transportation available. Most importantly, it has to be on time. Last week, I and my friends have to wait for the bus more than 1 hour. Even though they are delayed, we cannot ask for a refund!

Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:04 pm

I think transportation in Thailand is not convenient.
Bus is the most popular mean of transport and the most used by Thai people. There are also many mini-vans companies. The train serves the four cardinal points but not all major cities.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down