Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever felt so sick of using social media?

Go down

Have you ever felt so sick of using social media? Empty Have you ever felt so sick of using social media?

Post by 42bamnech058 Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:36 pm

It happens to me very often. I feel so sick of using social media, every single one. Why people always communicate on social media as the main path? Are there any other ways to communicate without using social media? During a break of the semester, I always deactivate my account for a while. I don't want to know how other's lives are going on. This is what happens to me, I post and I wait for likes and comments. I don't even know what I have gained from that? It wastes my time. When I stop using social media, I have more time to have a face-to-face talking with my family. I have more time to play with my pets. I have more time to watch my favorite movies. There is one reason that I couldn't stop using social media permanently. I have to receive news from the Facebook groups. That's why I cannot stop using it. Have you ever feel the same?

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down