Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will manage future life yourself if you are single after retirement?

+2
42Temsiri054
32jirayuwat063
6 posters

Go down

How will manage future life yourself if you are single after retirement? Empty How will manage future life yourself if you are single after retirement?

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:24 am

For me, I will save a lot of money and live with mother in the peaceful and beautiful place. I think I have to buy everything during working period. I will buy a big house, a car and saving the money for housemates and the drives. I have seen the amazing news on facebook. It reports that the Chinese friend group buy a big house and live together after retirement so it makes me think about it so much. Anyway, you are going to have partner or not, money is always very important for you 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How will manage future life yourself if you are single after retirement? Empty Re: How will manage future life yourself if you are single after retirement?

Post by 42Temsiri054 Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:28 am

I would be in a small organized house with hundreds of stray cats.
I would devote myself for raising cats up.
I wish I was rich enough to do so.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How will manage future life yourself if you are single after retirement? Empty Re: How will manage future life yourself if you are single after retirement?

Post by 32peeranut039 Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:55 am

Personally, I think my single life after retirement should be peaceful and happy because I think that time is time to relax. I don't want to think so much about life at that time but I will do the good things for the community. Such as devoting myself for education system. For my family, although I have no husband, I still have my parents and my sister. I mean my family is still complete.

Peeranut 039 3EN
32peeranut039
32peeranut039
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32sirinapa072 Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:27 pm

I will save money for a rainy day, and traveling after retirement.
I have a plan to play the stock market, and find part-time jobs when I am retired.
I think It is important to have enough money after retirement because life is unexpected and uncertain.
And I will raise up the cats , and go travel in another country.

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:28 am

The most important thing is money, I mean a large amount of money so that I could travel and spend money on my things like shopping whatever I want. I have no plan for having my own family, so I plan to spend my life alone. That would be so cool. My mom has told me that she will go and live at the temple so I don't have to worry about her anymore. My life would be happy without having any partners.

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Praewpoy091 Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:00 pm

I would prepare a budget for caring for my health, such as a pill, treatment at the hospital and hiring a special nurse. Then I have planned to travel and eat delicious food in my dream countries. Owning some condominium and a small car are my expectations before retirement. Being single, I should stand on my own feet.

Praewpoy 091 4EN
42Praewpoy091
42Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down