Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How should success be measured? By that measurement, who is the most successful person you know?

2 posters

Go down

How should success be measured? By that measurement, who is the most successful person you know?  Empty How should success be measured? By that measurement, who is the most successful person you know?

Post by 41supanut031 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:46 pm

As the success is always controversial in term of measurement.
We cannot actually measure success by a practical tool.
Nevertheless, success can be measured by some provisions.
For instance,  a dull person who considerably helps others seems to be successful in my view. 
My father is such a one who gives benefits to people around them as a good teacher. 
Thus, he is always successful owing to his passion in his job.

Supanut 031 3EN
41supanut031
41supanut031
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How should success be measured? By that measurement, who is the most successful person you know?  Empty Re: How should success be measured? By that measurement, who is the most successful person you know?

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:42 pm

I think success can be measured by their achievement like if someone can do their goal or can get to their finish line,
this can call successful. The one that I know about the successful is Stan Lee.
He creates Marvel Universe, while other people think that he is insane about the hero comics of himself.
But today he success a lot and his comic book become to live. Tell me that you don't even know Spider-Man?

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down