Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the three things that you want to do if today is the last day of the world?

3 posters

Go down

What are the three things that you want to do if today is the last day of the world? Empty What are the three things that you want to do if today is the last day of the world?

Post by 31Ploypailin037 Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:55 pm

If today is the last day of the world, the three things I would do are...
First, I would stay with my family.
Second, I would go to the most expensive restaurant in Thai land and ordered the most expensive dish for me and my family.
Third, I want to go to the coffee shop and ordered a cup of coffee there.

Ploypailin 037 3EN

31Ploypailin037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are the three things that you want to do if today is the last day of the world? Empty Re: What are the three things that you want to do if today is the last day of the world?

Post by 32kunkanit062 Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:29 pm

The three things that I would do if to day is the last day are
At first, spend must of my day with my family
Second, I would eat all my favorite food without caring about the calories.
Third, contact my close friends and, would apologize a few, and thank everyone.

Kunkanit 062 3EN

32kunkanit062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are the three things that you want to do if today is the last day of the world? Empty Re: What are the three things that you want to do if today is the last day of the world?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:42 pm

The one thing that I want to do before that is finding a girlfriend. I have faced many times of heartbroken and those memories are keeping hurting me. I made a promise to my self that before I die, I must have a girlfriend. I always hope that she will be the one who will bring my human self back from the bottom of my heart. I need someone to turn me back to normal again.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down