Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?

+5
42Wasinee066
42bamnech058
32Wachirawit070
32jirayuwat063
41Chanin083
9 posters

Go down

As the only human left on Earth, what would you do? Empty As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?

Post by 41Chanin083 Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:19 pm

I have watched Martian this afternoon and this question pop up in my mind. If I were the last humankind on Earth, I would register patents every single object I have found. I would make money from those things. One day, new generations will be born. I would be very fun if I owned everything on this planet and everybody has to pay to me if they want to use those things. LOL How about you? What would you do?

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

As the only human left on Earth, what would you do? Empty Re: As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:49 am

This is an amazing topic that I have never seen before. When I read it, It makes feel so excited to answer. This topic leads to thinking about the problems that can force the people to do that. there are no people on the earth anymore, the things that I will do are going to dawn my self, eat eveything in the world until I die, I will always sleep until I get starving. As you know, It is difficult to live with friends or people the i want to go die. it is easier. Before dieng myself, I will do the thing that I love most. It is eating a lot. The last one, I will sleep because I am still awake and I want to sleep. that thing is one of my favourite right now. I love these thing so much. thank you for your good topic.

Jiwaryuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

As the only human left on Earth, what would you do? Empty Re: As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?

Post by 32Wachirawit070 Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:39 am

Such a interesting topic! If the end of the world comes, I do not want to be the only one man left in the world. Honestly, I have no idea about that. I do not know what should I do if I am that person. I think I might write something down on my notebook before I die. May one day the alien from outside the world found and read it. They would know that once in the earth, there are humans!

Wachirawit 070 3EN
32Wachirawit070
32Wachirawit070
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42bamnech058 Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:39 am

First thing I would do is try to get an understanding of the event. Is everyone everywhere really gone? Are there people out of my block? Are there crashed cars from disappeared drivers in the street? What's on TV? On the radio? In cities? In other countries? I would try to call people on the phone too, first my family in France, then people I know in other countries, then random people everywhere on Earth.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Wasinee066 Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:11 am

If I were the only human on this plant, I would plant trees as much as possible.
I will make this planet green. I will own a lot of farms and raise animals.
Anyway, I don't want to be alone on this planet.

Wasinee066 4EN
42Wasinee066
42Wasinee066
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Peerapon027 Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:14 am

This topic is counted as my favorite question. As for me, I would do everything whatever I want without worrying anything. I can invent new things to make my world different. So, I can manage whatever I want. I can get rid of bad things and increase good things. This is because my world. hahahahaha

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41supanut031 Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:17 am

Wow that's quite interesting to figure out!!
I would grow plants and crops a lot since they provide Oxygen to mankind.
I might look for great source of water where I can remain my civilization since water is life.
By the way, ways to be happy would be difficult to find.

Supanut 031 3EN
41supanut031
41supanut031
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 33pacharapon040 Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:42 am

Well, I will live in my life alone. I will use every knowledge that I know to live even though I have to live alone. I will continue living. I will try to calm my mind down whenever I feel lonely. I can live alone because everything in this world will be mine. Anyway, I will not ruin nature and I will let the nature run its course.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41duangsamorn079 Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:13 pm

I will make my own clan. Like Dr. Stone that I have watched.
And I will win the fantasy with science.
I will be the queen of the world.

Duangsamorn 079 4EN

41duangsamorn079
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down