Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in Superheroes?

+3
42Grittawit003
41Chidchanok009
41chonlamas008
7 posters

Go down

Do you believe in Superheroes? Empty Do you believe in Superheroes?

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:23 pm

My answer is I do believe in superheroes because I see someone who is very strong to raise me and always helps or supports me when I was in crisis. And that one not only strong by herself and she also teaches me to become a stronger person. She said that 'Tears make people weak'. And I feel that is true. And I do believe in that word.
Whenever I’m tired and I cry, my mother will remind me with that word and give me lots of supporting then I become stronger and quite not easy to cry as it used to be. She is my superhero, I love you 3,000 mom

Chonlamas 4EN 008

41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Superheroes? Empty Re: Do you believe in Superheroes?

Post by 41Chidchanok009 Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 pm

For me, If you ask me do I believe in the superheroes? (I mean in the movies or the myths) I would say "No, I don't"
but you know? In my real life, I do believe in superheroes; the superheroes for my life. There are my parents. Yes, they are my real superheroes. They have raised me to be what am I today. Sometimes, I thought that how did they do this? It's so amazing to struggle to do everything for child as me. I would say Thank you a lot for everything that they did for me and I promise that I will do the best for our family in the future.

Chidchanok 009 4EN
41Chidchanok009
41Chidchanok009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Grittawit003 Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 am

Well, in our daily lives, I think there are so many superheroes that fight for our benefits and others good things.
Those people are just normal human, but the ways that they fight for citizen's sake and justice in social make them become superheroes for my point of view.
It is very sad that some of them have been died because of what they are against. Those bad things are sometimes called 'the dark influence' in Thai words.
Anyway, I like the quote that "heroes are only in fictions but villains are real in the world".

Grittawit 003 4EN

42Grittawit003
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41yanisa011 Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:49 am

I think in this world we do have superheroes but they are superheroes without special power. Haha
In my point of view, everyone can be a superhero because of their good and self-sacrificing thoughts and actions.
I've never seen a real superhero with his supernatural power but if it's possible, I want to be a superhero with unbelievable power to help other people. lol

Yanisa 011 4EN
41yanisa011
41yanisa011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 33pacharapon040 Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:01 am

For me, I don't believe in superheroes because we can become hero ourself. One of my dreams, when I was a kid, is going to be a hero. I watched many hero cartoons and most of them are Kamen Rider and it gives the spirit to help others. But when I looked back to the real world, Heroes doesn't have to wear a costume, So if I can be a hero, I would be a dark hero to help the weak with my martial arts skills in the shadow without desires of fame.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42napatsorn057 Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:52 pm

no, i don't. i don't think there is a thing that we called superhero though.
but in term of good people who helping each other, i think this one is a superhero.
but for the strength or super power, i don't think so.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Audchariya041 Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:18 pm

I believe everyone has one superhero he or she admires the most in their life. We often wish that we have a superpower like them so that we can archive a lot of things we want to do in life easier. However, we know that a superhero does not exist in real life and we will never have the superpower.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum