Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you feel in despair, how will you overcome it?

2 posters

Go down

When you feel in despair, how will you overcome it? Empty When you feel in despair, how will you overcome it?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm

For me, I just have this feeling this afternoon and I feel so hopeless right now. It is the same feeling as fear and it feels bad when you fear of something. I have tried many ways calming myself down but it barely helped. So, I think of my childhood hero from the cartoon and I got some hope from the character named Yuki Judai. He lifted me up from this feeling with the idea of believing. In the cartoon, no matter how hopeless it is, he will not give up and believed that he can get through his problems. Thanks to him that I got some hope to get through the coming storm with the idea of believing.

Pacharpon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

When you feel in despair, how will you overcome it? Empty Re: When you feel in despair, how will you overcome it?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:11 pm

As for me, whenever I feel despair, I always accept it. I think it is the simplest way to do. Although accepting them is really tough, you have to go through somehow. In my opinion, whenever you can accept them literally, you will overcome it. After that, you have learned what makes you despair, you will know how to deal with those situations.

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down