What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

Go down

What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured? Empty What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

Post by 31Parichaya034 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:38 pm

I was about two or three years old in the nursery school. After school, I was playing in the playground with my friends. I ran too fast so I accidentally fell down on the ground and hurt myself. My chin was hit with the toy. There was lots of blood bleeding. I cried so hard back then.

Parichaya 034 3EN

31Parichaya034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured? Empty Re: What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

Post by 32Siriwat017 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:07 am

Personally, my stupid way that I have been injured is when I was young in primary school. At that time is my schedule to throw the cabbages in the biggest one. However, I am knocked by the ball and my friends ask me “Are you ok” ? I told them I am ok! but I have a blood from my head!!!

Siriwat 017 3EN
32Siriwat017
32Siriwat017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured? Empty Re: What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

Post by 31satreewit024 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:22 am

The stupid way that I've been injured is to help my friend to close the window. It happened when I was in grade 8. Through back to that day,
the window stuck something so my friend couldn't close it. I wanted to show my power therefore, I pulled it. Then the window was closed
but the glass was broken by my force. It cut into my arm very deep. To show my strength, I have to express a feeless face. I pretend that
I didn't feel hurt even though I wanted to cry out loud.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum