Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite character in Marvel Cinemetic Universe (MCU)?

4 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite character in Marvel Cinemetic Universe (MCU)? Empty Who is your favorite character in Marvel Cinemetic Universe (MCU)?

Post by 41Theerapat020 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Dr. Strange is my the most favorite character in MCU. I'm always impressed when I see and look at this character.
I think I may love him, haha. I'm kidding! I just love his magical power among science in MCU.
That's why Scarlet Witch is my favorite on as well.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite character in Marvel Cinemetic Universe (MCU)? Empty Re: Who is your favorite character in Marvel Cinemetic Universe (MCU)?

Post by 31rachata010 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Personally, I like Captain Ameirca or Steve Rogers. He is the leader of AVENGER.
He is the man who never give in and he also cares about everyone in his team.
He is ready to sacrifice himself for this world. And he still loves the woman that he loves.
And more importantly, I like his power although his power is not OP like the Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor but because of his mind power, he can be the leader of AVENGER and he can also fight with the powerful enemy without fear.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite character in Marvel Cinemetic Universe (MCU)? Empty Re: Who is your favorite character in Marvel Cinemetic Universe (MCU)?

Post by 32sirinapa072 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:40 pm

I would like to say Captain Marvel is my favorite character in Marvel Cinematic Universe or MCU. She is the best character. She shows that Sometimes, human can fail but we can stand again. We never give up. She shows that even though she is a woman, she can be the air force. I love this character so much because this character shows that human can do anything and what a man can do, woman can do It, too.

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:34 pm

She is not the main character in the movies.
Her name is Black Widow. She is in a black-leather suit which fits with your body.
She is a strong girl. In the last episode of Avengers, she is the one who tries hard to find a way for helping disappear people back.
If you don’t understand what I say, I would like to invite you to watch the movie.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down