Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your opinion, what is the main cause of cheating or having an affair in a relationship?

3 posters

Go down

In your opinion, what is the main cause of cheating or having an affair in a relationship? Empty In your opinion, what is the main cause of cheating or having an affair in a relationship?

Post by 42tanawat055 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 pm

Personally, I think one of the main reasons for having a secret affair is having relationship problems. In one’s relationship. There are many problems that he or she has to encounter such as problems from poor communication, the conflict between one’s characteristics, and financial problem. These problems can cause negative feelings or negative attitudes and make some people annoy or dislike their lovers. Furthermore, these can cause unhappiness in a relationship. So, some people might cheat their lovers or have secret affairs because of relationship problems.

Tanawat 055 4EN

42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

In your opinion, what is the main cause of cheating or having an affair in a relationship? Empty Re: In your opinion, what is the main cause of cheating or having an affair in a relationship?

Post by 42napatsorn057 Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:40 am

for me i think they just didn't love their partner as much as their partner do though.
because when we love someone really much, we won't let they go, right?
so when they are cheating, it mean they can lose their lover though.
because they know that when their lover know, they might have to broke up.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

In your opinion, what is the main cause of cheating or having an affair in a relationship? Empty Re: In your opinion, what is the main cause of cheating or having an affair in a relationship?

Post by 32onpreeya048 Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:11 am

In my opinion, living together without excitement causes cheating or affair. If we encounter with the same thing everyday, we will easily get bored. The best way to solve this problem is always finding new activities to do together such as traveling abroad and going fishing.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down