Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to go back to teach in your hometown?

4 posters

Go down

Do you want to go back to teach in your hometown? Empty Do you want to go back to teach in your hometown?

Post by 42tanawat055 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 pm

For me, I will go back to my hometown in the future. I want to be an English teacher in Chiang Rai.
I want to go back to my hometown and teach local children.
In Chiang Rai, there are many local children who do not have the opportunity to study or be educated.
Therefore, this reason inspired me and made me want to be a good English teacher in order to educate the local children and develop my hometown.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you want to go back to teach in your hometown? Empty Re: Do you want to go back to teach in your hometown?

Post by 42pacharakamola025 Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:05 am

Living in my hometown is what I dreamed for.
I miss my hometown so much since I moved to study at Mahasarakham.
Even though my hometown is nothing special, I love it.
The foods are what I like eating. I want to be a teacher in the city because I live in a city.
I do not want to be away from my family.

Pacharakamola 025 4EN

42pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you want to go back to teach in your hometown? Empty Re: Do you want to go back to teach in your hometown?

Post by 42Areerat044 Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:43 am

Since I studied at Mahasarakham I have not much time enough to stay at my home town with my family.I intend to be a coaching student there. But I can't do that because my home town is very far from university. Our advisor suggest me to train here.I will be an english teacher in my hometown when I finish studying bachelor degree.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42napatsorn057 Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:38 am

yes, i do. actually i have been learning far away from my home town all of my life though.
that makes me know that rural area need good teachers and good technologies too.
so i mean i want to be a good teacher for those students though.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down