Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching?

3 posters

Go down

What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching? Empty What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching?

Post by 42chanawee046 Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:55 pm

My recommendation would be a channel called Kurzgesagt and Vsauce. Both of the channels are about a lot of interesting topics about science, for example, what will we miss in the future and etc. I love watching sciece-related videos. Another good channel is called Great Big Story. Great Big Story is a global media company devoted to cinematic storytelling. There are a lot of interesting stories on the channel. The story can be very varied such as the story about weirdest cheese to how to make a wine cork. This channel upload videos daily so you guys should definitely check it out.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching? Empty Re: What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching?

Post by 31Korakoach025 Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:01 am

Such a good question!
Guess what, I'm now listening to the podcast from a very good youtube channel.
I'm listening to The Standard Podcast form The Standard youtube channel.
There are many productive content in this Youtube channel.
You know it, and it worth it!

Korakoach 025 3EN
31Korakoach025
31Korakoach025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching? Empty Re: What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching?

Post by 31satreewit024 Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:43 am

I recommend "Bright Life Channel". It's my favorite Youtube channel up to now. It's about general knowledge in our life or some different points between the two countries or the interesting tip of history. I usually listen to this channel before I go to bed. It's about 5-10 minutes per video. If you like to listen to the light story before your bedtime, I recommend this channel. It's such a good channel on Youtube.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down