Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite game other than video game on mobile phone or PC?

+3
42Areerat044
31Palida036
33pacharapon040
7 posters

Go down

What is your favorite game other than video game on mobile phone or PC? Empty What is your favorite game other than video game on mobile phone or PC?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:03 pm

I have one favorite game and it is a card game. My favorite game is Duel Monster. Duel Monster is a famous card game from the anime called Yu-Gi-Oh!. It is a card game about bringing many kinds of monster card to battle until the life point of 4000 of either side become 0. In Duel Monster, There are many types of card other than monster card such as spell card and trap card. Furthermore, there are also many kinds of monster, spell and trap card such as Synchro monster card, Quick-play spell card, and counter trap card which make this game more interesting. If anyone wants to know more about it, you can play with me. Very Happy

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game other than video game on mobile phone or PC? Empty Re: What is your favorite game other than video game on mobile phone or PC?

Post by 31Palida036 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:28 pm

I have many favorite game that are not video game, mobile game and PC.
First one is Super Circusz. It is a card game. It has a similar method likes UNO card.
์Next one is High rise condo block. It's very exiting game.
Last one that I can remember is KingRPS (เป่ายิ้งฉุบพระราชา). I like this game very much but it use many people to make the game more fun.

Palida 036 3EN
31Palida036
31Palida036
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game other than video game on mobile phone or PC? Empty Re: What is your favorite game other than video game on mobile phone or PC?

Post by 42Areerat044 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:36 pm

Now, I'm addicting in "BTS WORLD" it's a game for Army, BTS fans. Furthermore , BTS is K-pop boyband who are very famouse include seven members with RM,Jin,Suga,J-hope,Jimin,V,Jungkook. BTS WORLD it's a game for Army that they can be BTS's manager in this game that lead BTS to debuted. The story that the user are throwback to the times that BTS are not debuted whike the user now that they will becomes BTS after. It's like we throwback by some magic. it's really good Now i'm in level 17 to hard and spend some money for a games LOL. It's like we can chat with them or call them. Their real voice will be respond. So shy and happy i my imagine.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Suphitchaya038 Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:08 am

My favorite game is on a mobile phone. There is a game named ROV which is the first game on my mobile phone. I usually spend more than 1 hour with this game. I and my friends often play ROV when we spend time together. And we usually play in the normal mode because it's not too serious but it's quite serious when we play a rank mode. I was very crazy about this game when I was a second-year student.

Suphitchaya 038 4EN
41Suphitchaya038
41Suphitchaya038
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:35 pm

Even this era is influenced by many PC or video or mobile games, there are many games that we can have fun with friends. Currently, I like Ware Wolf the most! We can play with many players. The most fun part is to lie and pretend that you are not wolves. I play this game quite often with my friend when we have nothing to do and we don't wanna play mobile games.

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex1Ash069 Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:12 pm

I love boardgames, any kind of boardgames especially now with the resurgence of boardgames. So many to choose such as King of Tokyo, Adrenaline, Gloomhaven, Eldritch Horror.

I love all the boardgames that in today's society offer, I met new friends due to it and also it can get heated in some games where it is very competitive or at some point we have to organise each other on how to deal with the boss in the dungeon using limited cards in hands and using the luck of the dice or cards, it keeps the adrenaline rush going. Sometimes you make such an epic move that you didn't know, and each time you re-play the game, it can be new experience as each new game can carry different situation.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Napat013 Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:23 pm

Do you know FIFA Online 4?
It's a football game online. Playing this kind of game makes me comfortable and relax.
But, the only thing is that I have no time to play it. LOL

Napat 013 4EN

41Napat013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down