Where do you like to spend your free time?

Go down

Where do you like to spend your free time? Empty Where do you like to spend your free time?

Post by 42tanawat055 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:36 pm

I really like nature.
Usually, I spend all my free time with the goodness of nature because I love to be with nature all the time. It gives me true pleasure in living. I always like to go to a mountain which full of trees and from where I can see all the creations very peacefully.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Where do you like to spend your free time? Empty Re: Where do you like to spend your free time?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:23 pm

I like to back to my home in my free time because that is where my heart is.
WhenI must work or travel for work, I keep in mind that what And who I am working for waits patiently for me and that makes the grind all the worthwhile.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Where do you like to spend your free time? Empty Re: Where do you like to spend your free time?

Post by 31hathaichanok013 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:42 pm

I would like to go to the biggest park at Mahasarakham University which has swamp as center. There are a lot of fun activities that I want to do. For example, I like jogging around there which I use about 1 hour, the atmosphere is so good while I am jogging. For instance, I like feeding bread to fish in the swamp.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum